Do I need to bring anything with me to my appointment?
For New Patient Assessment, Routine Chiropody and Nail Surgery appointments, please bring a list of your current medication.
For Musculoskeletal (Biomechanics) appointments please bring the shoes you wear most during the day and any that you exercise in. It is a good idea to wear clothing that will allow the lower leg to be viewed from just above the knee. Shorts, skirts or trousers that can be rolled up over the knee would be ideal.
Do I need to be referred by my doctor?
No, you can contact the clinic directly to book your appointment.
How long will an appointment take?
We allow enough time to provide a comprehensive treatment or assessment, with time for explaining and advising on treatment options. If additional time is required this can be arranged. As a general guideline, allow the following times:
- New Patient Assessment and treatment – 45 mins
- Routine Chiropody – 30 mins
- House Visit – 30 to 45 mins
- Musculoskeletal (Biomechanics) Assessment – 45 mins
- Biomechanics review appointment or issue of orthotics – 15 to 30 mins
- Nail surgery – 60 mins
- Nail surgery redress appointments – 20 mins
I need to rearrange my appointment. What should I do?
Please contact the clinic as soon as possible. If less than 24 hours notice is given, you may be charged a cancellation fee.